Web browser compatibility
We know users access our website through various web browsers and operating systems. We support the current and last stable versions of browsers on a rolling basis; each time a new version is released, we support the latest version, and the second most recent version.
If you’re having difficulties with our website or digital products, please upgrade to a new browser or supported version.
You can identify which browser and version you’re using by visiting the What’s My Browser website.
Having issues accessing clinical resources?
Here are a few troubleshooting tips:
- Confirm you’re logged in properly on joulecma.ca using the same credentials for cma.ca . If needed, try logging out and logging back in.
- Having trouble loading a page or stuck on a page with a spinning wheel? Reload or refresh the page by clicking the refresh button on your browser or pressing CTRL-F5 (CTRL and use the mouse on the reload button) OR Command + Shift + R on a Mac.
- Clear your web browser's cache, cookies and history. Browser-specific instructions are available here.
- If you’re using a saved bookmark/favourite, try manually typing in the website URL or navigating to the tool on the clinical page instead.
Having trouble receiving emails from us?
- Check your spam/junk folder.
- Ensure cma.ca emails are being delivered to your inbox by adding our "from" addresses ( email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org ) to your contacts/safe senders list.
Contact our Member Service Centre
If the issue persists after completing the steps above, please contact us.
In order to help us better understand the problem, please provide the following details.
For website issues:
- What are you trying to do? Did it work previously?
- When did you experience this issue and on what page?
- Are you able to access other clinical resources on joulecma.ca ?
- Which type of computer or device are you using? e.g., Mac, PC, iPhone, etc.
- Which browser(s) are you using? e.g., Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge (check the What’s My Browser website)
- Have you tried more than one device or browser?
- Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?
For email issues:
- Which email was it that you had an issue with?
- Is it the first time or recurring?
- What email address and provider are you using (e.g., Outlook, Gmail, etc.)?
- How do you access your email (through a mail app or via a browser)?
- Are you viewing email on a mobile device or desktop? (if known, what device type / browser / Windows, PC, Mac)
- If you’re not receiving emails you have subscribed to, please check your spam/junk folder.